I am a list girl. Always have been. I write lists about everything. I think every business owner should write lists. It helps collect your thoughts and gives you a chance to look back and see how far you’ve come, what you’ve accomplished, and also missed opportunities that need to be re-visited. I write lists on paper mostly and in a notebook so that I always have them to refer back to, but I also use the notes app on my phone to create lists when I’m on the go. I even wrote a list for this post… wait for it…
Here’s what I want you to find here on this blog & what I hope this new project of mine becomes AKA …
Setting Up Shop’s GOALS:
- a place for women, starting or building their businesses, to learn from other women that have already been there, done that
- to have other inspiring women contribute to the blog posts so it’s not just me blabbing all the time
- to meet amazing women running successful businesses and shops locally and then eventually all over the country and document their story with beautiful images of their spaces and products
- to create a Facebook group for female business owners to network with each other
- host events: training & workshops, networking events, inspirational speakers, etc
- a place to find the hottest products, vendors, and books for lady bosses
- other random topics to be covered: how to start a business, how to figure out your passion, inspirational stories to get you through tough situations, book reviews, nitty gritty finances & taxes, ideas on how others have set up shop
This is an online community for female entrepreneurs and so I want your input. If you would like to see a certain business featured, if you have topics that you’d like to see covered, if you have a question that you would like answered, or if you want to contribute by writing a blog post please leave a comment on this post or send a note here.
Coming Soon to the Blog: This month I’ll be featuring a boutique skin care salon located in Stillwater MN called Essential Esthetics. And in February, I’ll be learning about a fantastic Minneapolis Photographer, JM Photography. Hope you join us again soon!